Sgt J.

I recently had a successful Meniscal knee operation in Belfast (age related 51 yrs). While availing of the cross border scheme (which already exists for all public patients ) I joined the PDFORRA MAS as this really appealed to me in its current guise

and format. The Cross Border scheme paid for 90 per cent of the operation with MAS paying the remaining 10 per cent. This meant that the full operation was fully paid for in full. The real advantage of the MAS is the professional and expert advice that is provided by the PDFORRA MAS. I can not speak highly enough of the help, advice, direction that I received from PDFORRA MAS to facilitate me in every aspect of my pre op, op and post op. In conclusion, this MAS scheme is First Class and with more membership should only grow from strength to strength, and I sincerely hope all PDFORRA members join in to allow the MAS to grow and realize its full potential.